OFFERING SOME OF THE BEST VIEWS IN THE WHARFE VALLEY, THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FINELY LOCATED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL HAS ARISEN AND IS NOT TO BE MISSED. FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER, WITH BEST & FINAL OFFERS INVITED IN WRITING BY 12 NOON ON TUESDAY 29TH JUNE 2021 The property offers great potential to be extended (subject to gaining the required approvals). The current layout incorporates an entrance porch, hall, sitting room and a dining kitchen to the ground floor. First flor with a landing, three bedrooms (two to the rear enjoying the best views in the house) and the house bathroom. Externally we have neat gardens to the front and good sized rear, driveway parking for several cars and this leads on to a detached garage. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
- Stunning Open Views
- House with Great Potential
- Currently 3 Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen & Sitting Room
- Good Sized Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Best & Final Offers In Writing 12 Noon Tuesday 29th June 2021
- EPC Rating D
OFFERING SOME OF THE BEST VIEWS IN THE WHARFE VALLEY, THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FINELY LOCATED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL HAS ARISEN AND IS NOT TO BE MISSED.
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER, WITH BEST & FINAL OFFERS INVITED IN WRITING BY 12 NOON ON TUESDAY 29TH JUNE 2021
The property offers great potential to be extended (subject to gaining the required approvals). The current layout incorporates an entrance porch, hall, sitting room and a dining kitchen to the ground floor. First flor with a landing, three bedrooms (two to the rear enjoying the best views in the house) and the house bathroom. Externally we have neat gardens to the front and good sized rear, driveway parking for several cars and this leads on to a detached garage. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
Situated between Ilkley and Otley, Menston is a thriving and popular village community with a good range of everyday amenities including local shops, an excellent primary school, sporting facilities, fantastic park and various pubs/restaurants. The village has its own train station with regular services to the city centres of Leeds and Bradford, making it an ideal base for the city commuter.
The accommodation with GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING and with approximate room sizes, comprises:
ENTRANCE PORCH Tiled flooring, an outer door and windows to three elevations.
HALL With a built in cupboard and the staircase to the first floor.
SITTING ROOM 13' 3" x 10' 7" (4.04m x 3.23m) Window to the front, fireplace and a central heating radiator.
DINING KITCHEN 16' 8" x 11' 11" (5.08m x 3.63m) Built in kitchen units with worksurfaces over, a built in electric oven and a four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, windows with lovely far reaching countryside views and a door to the side elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access hatch to the loft and a window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 1. 12' x 10' 7" (3.66m x 3.23m) Built in wardrobes a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM 2. 10' 11" x 9' 11" (3.33m x 3.02m) Central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation with stunning open countryside views.
BEDROOM 3. 8' 9" x 6' 6" (2.67m x 1.98m) Central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation with stunning open countryside views.
BATHROOM W.C Three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, a wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
GARDENS, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE. The property stands within a good sized garden having a neat lawned garden to the front with a gated driveway leading past the side and onto a detached garage. Moving around to the rear is a lovely garden, predominately laid to lawn, enclosed with fencing and with stunning views over the adjoining countryside.
TENURE We are advised that the property is Freehold.
COUNCIL TAX City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C. For further details on Bradford Council Tax Charges please visit www.bradford.gov.uk or telephone them on 01274 437866
VIEWINGS We would be delighted to arrange a viewing for you on this property. To view, please contact Dale Eddison's Otley office on (01943) 465465, e-mail us email@example.com or call in to our office at 52-54 Kirkgate, Otley LS21 3HJ,
Please note - with the current Covid 19 viewing guidelines, for the safety of our clients, customers and staff we ask that only two people attend a viewing at any one time. We politely request that all viewers wear protective gloves and a face mask or form of face covering.
OFFERING ON THIS PROPERTY 12 Bleach Mill Lane, Menston LS29 6HE is offered for sale by way of informal tender with a guide price £360,000. The period of bids closes at 12 Noon on Tuesday 29th June 2021 and those wishing to submit an offer should do so based on the following terms:-
* All offers must be received at the Otley Office of Dale Eddison, in writing, no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 29th June 2021 in a sealed envelope clearly marked "12 BLEACH MILL LANE TENDER" Alternatively offers can be e-mailed before the 12 Noon deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org and an e-mail receipt will be issued to confirm it has been received.
* Offers must be for a specific sum in pounds sterling and should be for an uneven figure to avoid the risk of identical bids. Any offers which are made by reference to offers submitted by other parties will not be considered.
* If the offer is subject to any conditions these must be clearly stated, i.e subject to the sale of a property, or gaining planning permission etc. If so the details of your proposal must also be provided.
* The vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any offer.
* Please indicate in your offer whether finance is available for the purchase or whether funding has yet to be arranged. If your bid is accepted by the vendors this will be subject to providing Dale Eddison with proof of funding with immediate effect. If you need help with obtaining proof of finance in writing prior to offering please let us know and we can ask our independent mortgage advisor to help you out.
* All offers must clearly identify the name and address of the proposed purchaser and the name and address of their solicitors. If the funding in whole or in part is through the sale of a property, please provide the property's full address, the selling agents contact details and the property's current position, i.e, not yet on the market, on the market, sold subject to contract or exchanged.
* The successful purchaser will be expected to carry a conditional exchange of contracts and to pay a 10% deposit within 4 weeks of receipt of a draft contract and agree to complete the transaction no more than 4 weeks after completion. Any questions regarding this must be raised prior to offering.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
FINANCIAL SERVICES Dale Eddison Limited and Linley and Simpson Sales Limited are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We routinely refer buyers to Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited. You can decide whether you choose to deal with Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited. Should you decide to use Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited, Linley and Simpson Sales Limited will receive a payment of £347.50 from Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited for recommending you to them.
MONEY LAUNDERING, TERRORIST FINANCING AND TRANSFER OF FUNDS REGULATIONS 2017 Money Laundering Regulations (Introduced June 2017). To enable us to comply with the expanded Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain identification from prospective buyers once a price and terms have been agreed on a purchase. Buyers are asked to please assist with this so that there is no delay in agreeing a sale. Please note the property will not be marked as sold subject to contract until appropriate identification has been provided.