OPEN VIEWING AND TENDER CANCELLED AS PROPERTY SSTC A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A ONE OFF DETACHED HOUSE WITH THE MOST STUNNING OPEN VIEWS. ORIGINALLY A PAIR OF SEMIS WHICH COULD EASILY BE MADE BACK IN TO TWO HOMES (SUBJECT TO GAINING THE REQUIRED APPROVALS). FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER WITH BEST AND FINAL OFFERS IN WRITING TO DALE EDDISON'S OTLEY OFFICE 12 NOON FRIDAY 16TH AUGUST 2019. In need of modernisation, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a large detached house with established gardens all around, twin driveways and a garage. The property was adapted over the years by the owners to meet their requirements and needs, and would make for a fabulous large family home or the potential to be split back in to a pair of semi detached houses subject to gaining the required approvals. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, the current layout incorporates four double bedrooms, has two bathrooms, two staircases, four reception rooms and a kitchen.
- Large 4 Double Bed Detached
- Was A Pair Of Semis
- Potential To Be Split
- Stunning Views
- Gardens, Parking & Garage
- Best & Final Offers
- 12 Noon Friday 16th August 2019
- EPC Rating E
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A ONE OFF DETACHED HOUSE WITH THE MOST STUNNING OPEN VIEWS. ORIGINALLY A PAIR OF SEMIS WHICH COULD EASILY BE MADE BACK IN TO TWO HOMES (SUBJECT TO GAINING THE REQUIRED APPROVALS). FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER WITH BEST AND FINAL OFFERS IN WRITING TO DALE EDDISON'S OTLEY OFFICE 12 NOON FRIDAY 16TH AUGUST 2019.
In need of modernisation, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a large detached house with established gardens all around, twin driveways and a garage. The property was adapted over the years by the owners to meet their requirements and needs, and would make for a fabulous large family home or the potential to be split back in to a pair of semi detached houses subject to gaining the required approvals. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, the current layout incorporates four double bedrooms, has two bathrooms, two staircases, four reception rooms and a kitchen.
The accommodation with approximate room sizes, comprises:
CELLARS Very useful storage areas to both side with a staircase down from the kitchen on the right hand side and from the store room on the left hand side, both with electric light.
GARDEN ROOM 44' 7" x 5' 9" (13.59m x 1.75m) Windows and glazed doors offering the most splendid of views.
RECEPTION HALL 10' 10" x 10' 9" (3.3m x 3.28m) Window to the side, door and windows to the garden room and a staircase to part of the first floor.
STORE ROOM 10' 9" x 8' 5" (3.28m x 2.57m) Originally a second kitchen but now a useful store room having a window to the side, window and door to the rear.
HOME OFFICE 19' 7" x 10' 11" (5.97m x 3.33m) The original sitting room to the left hand house and used more recently as an office having windows to the garden room and to the rear.
SITTING ROOM 19' 5" x 10' 10" (5.92m x 3.3m) Window to the garden room and to the rear elevation.
DINING HALL 10' 10" x 10' 9" (3.3m x 3.28m) Staircase to the first floor accommodation, window to the side elevation, windows and door to the garden room.
KITCHEN 10' 9" x 8' 4" (3.28m x 2.54m) Fitted kitchen units having work surfaces over and a sink unit inset. Plumbing for a washing machine and provision for an electric cooker. Window to the side, window and door to the rear.
FIRST FLOOR Having access via two separate staircases with one currently leading to three of the bedrooms, a bathroom and a further toilet, whilst the other staircase gives access to a fourth double bedroom and a second bathroom. (please see the floor plan for clarity)
LANDING / STUDY AREA 19' 1" x 7' 4" (5.82m x 2.24m) Windows to the rear elevation and access hatches to each section of the loft with boarding, ideal for light storage and for making into a hobbies room (subject to gaining the required approvals)
BEDROOM 1. 12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m) Fitted wardrobes and a window to the front elevation offering the most stunning of views.
BEDROOM 2. 12' x 10' 10" (3.66m x 3.3m) Fitted wardrobes and a window to the front elevation offering the most stunning of views.
BEDROOM 3. 11' 11" maximum x 10' 10" (3.63m x 3.3m) Fitted wardrobes and a window to the front elevation offering the most stunning of views.
BEDROOM 4. 11' 11" x 10' 8" (3.63m x 3.25m) Accessed from the second staircase, windows to the side and front elevations offering stunning views.
FIRST BATHROOM W.C. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a panelled bath, a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Window to the rear.
SECOND BATHROOM WC Three piece suite comprising a panelled bath, low level w.c and a wash hand basin. Window to the rear.
THIRD TOILET Low level w.c and a window to the rear.
GARDENS, PARKING & GARAGE The property stands within a neat garden extending to all sides offering lawns, well stocked terraced borders with a large selection of shrubs and bushes stone walls, and steps to each side. There are two driveways, with the drive to the left hand side also having a single garage.
TENURE We are advised that the property is Freehold. The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
COUNCIL TAX Leeds City Council Tax Band F. For further details on Leeds Council Tax Charges please visit www.leeds.gov.uk or telephone them on 0113 2224404.
MORTGAGE ADVICE We offer independent mortgage advice representative of the whole of the market through the Mortgage Advice Bureau. Our independent advisors search thousands of mortgage products to find the right one for their customers circumstances and needs. Some of these products cannot be found on the High Street and are exclusive to their network.
We provide you with the advice you need face to face or if more convenient over the phone at a time to suit you. We will take care of everything from explaining all the options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process. We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
To make an appointment please ring 01943 465465 and we will arrange for our independent advisors to help you source the most suitable mortgage
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The Initial consultation is free of charge and totally without obligation. A fee is payable upon application and completion of the mortgage.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS To enable us to comply with the expanded Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain identification from prospective buyers once a price and terms have been agreed on a purchase. Buyers are asked to please assist with this so that there is no delay in agreeing a sale.
VIEWINGS We would be delighted to arrange a viewing for you on this property. To arrange a viewing please contact Dale Eddison's Otley office on (01943) 465465, e-mail us email@example.com or call in to our office at 52-54 Kirkgate, Otley LS21 3HJ, we are open 7 days a week.
OUR OPENING HOURS ARE:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm & Sunday: 11.00am - 3.00pm
OFFERING AND CONDITIONS 39 Steps, Leeds Road, Pool In Wharfedale LS21 3BR is offered for sale by way of informal tender with a guide price FOR BOTH THE ORIGINAL SEMIS UNDER ONE TITLE of £395,000. The period of bids closes at 12 Noon on Friday 16th August 2019 and those wishing to submit an offer should do so based on the following terms:-
* All offers must be received at the Otley Office of Dale Eddison, in writing, no later than 12 noon on Friday 16th August 2019 in a sealed envelope clearly marked "39 STEPS WHOLE HOUSE TENDER" Alternatively offers can be e-mailed before the 12 Noon deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org and an e-mail receipt will be issued to confirm it has been received. PLEASE NOTE: the original right hand semi detached is also being offered for sale on its own with a Guide Price of £225,000, so the option of the whole house or just the right hand side are being offered at the same time. if your bid is for the original right hand section as a semi detached house, please clearly mark your envelope or e-mail bid "39 STEPS SEMI DETACHED TENDER"
* Offers must be for a specific sum in pounds sterling and should be for an uneven figure to avoid the risk of identical bids. Any offers which are made by reference to offers submitted by other parties will not be considered.
* If the offer is subject to any conditions these must be clearly stated, i.e subject to the sale of a property, or gaining planning permission etc. If so the details of your proposal must also be provided.
* The vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any offer.
* Please indicate in your offer whether finance is available for the purchase or whether funding has yet to be arranged. If your bid is accepted by the vendors this will be subject to providing Dale Eddison with proof of funding with immediate effect.
* All offers must clearly identify the name and address of the proposed purchaser and the name and address of their solicitors. If the funding in whole or in part is through the sale of a property, please provide the property's full address, the selling agents contact details and the property's current position, i.e, not yet on the market, on the market, sold subject to contract or exchanged.
* The successful purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts and to pay a 10% deposit within 4 weeks of receipt of a draft contract and complete the transaction no more than 4 weeks when purchasing the whole house. Please see conditions for purchasing the right hand side only which are: The successful purchaser will be expected to carry a conditional exchange of contracts and to pay a 10% deposit within 4 weeks of receipt of a draft contract and agree to complete the transaction upon the sellers completing the split of the houses back to a pair of semi detached homes including them obtaining the planning approval to do so, the splitting of the title deeds, the services, registration for council tax and having a new EPC supplied as the current one covers the whole house(both original semi's). Any questions regarding this must be raised prior to offering.