A LEVEL BUILDING PLOT SITUATED TO THE WEST SIDE OF ILKLEY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA, OFFERED FOR SALE WITH PLANNING CONSENT FOR A FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOME
- Approval For A Four Bedroomed Detached Property
- Sought After Residential Area
- Full Planning Consent
- Single Building Plot of Approximately 5812 Square Feet
- Gross Internal Floor Area of Approximate 2325 Square Feet
- Approved February 2018
DESCRIPTION Located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of the local amenities in Ilkley town centre, designed within keeping of the neighbouring properties the accommodation is arranged over three floors to utilise this plot of approximately 5,812 square feet. Award wining local architects, Halliday Clark Ltd of Ilkley, have obtained planning consent for an imaginative new home of approximately 2,325 square feet (gross internal floor area) which will provide extensive ground floor living accommodation with bi-folding doors to the west facing rear garden, whilst to the first floor level the plan includes three bedrooms, one with en-suite, house bathroom, with a master suite to the second floor.
Situated on the western fringe of Ilkley, in an extremely sought after and established residential area with excellent local amenities and commuter links to Leeds and Bradford.
PLANNING CONSENT Planning consent for a two storey detached four bedroomed dwelling with garage and parking area, was granted by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council on 6th February 2018 (Application Reference 17/06546/FUL.) A copy of the approval notice and associated plans is reproduced within these particulars. Additional information about the planning approval is available at www.planning.Bradford.gov.uk/online-applications.
SITE AREA The site extends to approximately 5,812 Square Feet.
TENURE The site is understood to be Freehold.
SELLERS SOLICITORS Walker Foster
27 Riddings Road
CONDITIONS OF SALE 1. The buyers shall commence construction works within six months of acquiring the site.
2. The buyers shall undertake with the seller to complete the proposed dwelling no later than 12 months after commencement of building works.
3. The new dwelling is to be built in accordance with the approved plans prepared by Halliday Clark Architects Ltd unless otherwise agreed in writing with the sellers.
4. The buyers shall be responsible at their expense for complying with the works required under conditions 5 and 6 of the planning approval notice.
5. On completion of the proposed dwelling the buyers shall erect a new fence to a specification to be agreed to the two common boundaries with the seller's retained property, number 20 Victoria Avenue.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by prior appointment with Dale Eddison's Ilkley office.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Money Laundering Regulations (Introduced June 2017). To enable us to comply with the expanded Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain identification from prospective buyers once a price and terms have been agreed on a purchase. Buyers are asked to please assist with this so that there is no delay in agreeing a sale.
LOCATION From our offices on The Grove proceed in a westerly direction turning left into Grove Road. Take the first turning on the right into Kings Road. Continue along Kings Road and at the junction with Victoria Avenue turn right. The building plot is located on the left hand side just before number 20 Victoria Avenue and can be identified by the Dale Eddison 'For Sale' board.