BEST AND FINAL OFFERS IN WRITING 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2017 ++ A SINGLE BUILDING PLOT WITH PLANNING CONSENT FOR A HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 7 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL AMENITIES Situated in a popular & established neighbourhood within a short walk of numerous local amenities, this individual building plot is sold with full planning consent for a single detached property. With a plot extending to approximately 0.44 of an Acre (approx 1772 square metres) the plot will accommodate an individual architect designed house providing living space of approximately 375 sq meters or an impressive 4000 square feet, arranged over 3 floors & comprises. Ample parking & garage.
- BUILDING PLOT
- Approx 0.44 of An Acre
- Full Planning Granted
- 7 Bedroom Detached Passed
- Good Clear Plot
- Easy Walking Distance Of Town
- Best & Final Offers
- 12 Noon Wed 4th Oct 2017
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2017 ++ SINGLE BUILDING PLOT WITH PLANNING CONSENT FOR A HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 7 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL AMENITIES +
Situated in a popular & established neighbourhood within a short walk of numerous local amenities, this individual building plot is sold with full planning consent for a single detached property. With a plot extending to approximately 0.44 of an Acre (approx 1772 square metres). The plot will accommodate an individual architect designed house providing living space of approximately 375 sq meters or an impressive 4000 square feet, arranged over 3 floors & comprises an entrance hall, a huge dining kitchen with bi-folding doors to the gardens, formal dining room, siting room, utility, cloaks w.c & a study. The 1st floor has 4 double bedrooms, 3 with en-suites & the house bathroom. The top floor then has 3 further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Ample parking & garage.
Otley is a popular Yorkshire market town of approximately 15,000 people, set on the banks of the River Wharfe. It is a friendly and picturesque town with a rich commercial and community life. The town lies in attractive countryside in Mid-Wharfedale at the centre of the rural triangle between Leeds, Harrogate and Bradford. Immediately to the south of the town rises Otley Chevin, which gives magnificent views over Mid-Wharfedale, and in the past provided much of the stone from which the town centre was built. Highly regarded primary schools and the outstanding Prince Henry's Grammar School are found within the town itself, together with a lovely mix of popular branded stores a great array of fantastic independently run shops, making this a very popular and pleasant town in which to live.
THE SITE Full Planning Permission was granted by Leeds City Council on the 23rd march 2017. Further information can be obtained from Leeds City Councils planning portal using the following reference number: 16/07956/FU
SERVICES The intended purchaser should make their own enquiries regarding the adequacy of the various services in Bradford Road to service the proposed development.
TENURE We are advised that the plot is Freehold.
VIEWINGS The site can be viewed from the pavement edge. An on site visit can be arranged strictly by appointment and prospective buyers are asked not to enter the land without permission.
Dale Eddison's Otley office. Telephone (01943) 465465 or e-mail email@example.com
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN DURING THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm & Sunday: 11.00am - 3.00pm
OFFERING The Building Plot adjacent to 82 Bradford Road, Otley is offered for sale by way of informal tender with all offers invited by 12 noon on the 4th October 2017 . The period of bids closes at noon on Wednesday 4th October and those wishing to submit an offer should do so based on the following terms:-
* All offers must be received at the Otley Office of Dale Eddison, in writing, no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 4th October 2017 in an envelope clearly marked "BRADFORD ROAD BUILDING PLOT TENDER"
* Offers must be for a specific sum in pounds sterling and should be for an uneven figure to avoid the risk of identical bids. Any offers which are made by reference to offers submitted by other parties will not be considered.
* If the offer is subject to any conditions these must be clearly stated, i.e subject to the sale of a property, or gaining planning permission etc. If so the details of your proposal must also be provided.
* The vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any offer.
* Please indicate in your offer whether finance is available for the purchase or whether funding has yet to be arranged. If your bid is accepted by the vendors this will be subject to providing Dale Eddison with proof of funding with immediate effect.
* All offers must clearly identify the name and address of the proposed purchaser and the name and address of their solicitors. If the funding in whole or in part is through the sale of a property, please provide the property's full address, the selling agents contact details and the property's current position, i.e, not yet on the market, on the market, sold subject to contract or exchanged.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Money Laundering Regulations (Introduced June 2017). To enable us to comply with the expanded Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain identification from prospective buyers once a price and terms have been agreed on a purchase. Buyers are asked to please assist with this so that there is no delay in agreeing a sale.