Have confidence with a less than 5% risk of a fall-through
We know that a fast, stress-free sale is the perfect scenario for most sellers. That's why we offer a robust solution that gives you a fixed timescale to complete, at or above a Reserve Price we agree on.
The Modern Method of Auction is a no sale, no fee option offering you a national audience of buyers that the open market might not match.
You can enjoy peace of mind with a non-refundable payment from your buyer, and 0% selling fees when you sell.
How it works
- Discuss and agree on an undisclosed Reserve Price and a starting bid
- We carry out identification checks and prepare your property details. We will provide an Auction Pack that will give potential buyers all the information about your property, including photographs and EPC if required
- Your property will be advertised on both the Dale Eddison and iamsold websites
- Interested parties who have had access to the Auction Pack before the auction can bid on the property, and the auction will end when the auction timer runs out. A sale will be agreed if a bid is received on your property at or above the Reserve Price
- The buyer will pay the Reserve Fee and will have 56 days from receipt of a draft buyers contract from the buyer's solicitor, to complete the purchase
Auction provides fixed exchange and completion dates of between 28 and 56 days from receipt of draft contract.
An attractive starting bid increases interest and encourages competitive bidding between prospective buyers, which can help to drive up the final selling price of your property.
No Sale, No Fee
Nothing to pay if your property doesn’t sell. You only pay an Auction Pack Fee on completion.
With auction, buyers pay a non-refundable Reservation Fee or deposit to secure the property so all parties can move forward with confidence.
Take a look at some of our recent properties that sold over the asking price:
Why choose Dale Eddison & iamsold?
5,000+ properties sold in 2021
Properties ranging from £10k to £1.5m sold in 2021
Sell with the UK's largest property auction house